Mia's Pre-K class had an event this morning to mark the coming end of the school year. They performed the book "The Very Hungry Caterpillar", with each kid reciting a page of the book. It was great and Mia had a blast. Of course, none of my pictures of the stage turned out, but there were snacks in the classroom afterwards.....

Gettin' all jacked up on cake and cookies with her friends Brianna and Connor.....
Gettin' all jacked up on cake and cookies with her friends Brianna and Connor.....
Our friend, Lynn, whom Mia calls "Dr. Lynn", has a few days off work and away from the hospital and was able to come, too....
Her best pal Zoe from across the street....
Liz and I both had the day off work, so we got a lot of work done around the house. I finally got the sandbox filled up, and the kids loved it. Those of you who have been around our kids and a sandbox know how much they enjoy digging, burying, and building in the sand, so I wasn't surprised when they spent a couple of hours checking it out....

No comments:
Post a Comment